Monday 14 November 2011

Aghoric Love




I live, I feast, I pray for Him
licking the corpses, drowned by Ganga
the most Saatvic being in the universe
reading hymns, loving hypes and hallucinate
more pure, more holy than ever



reaching the Tantric garden
and lost in His Third Eye
caught by His Damaru – enchanting noise
for who i feast upon, shall his sins get purified
moksha beam penetrate his firm skull
tortures with tingle in each nerve
mantra of Kapalikas – in each drop of his blood
each sinful fibre sticking to his filthy bone
shall fall apart upon my teeth slicing each muscle



wild dance and pleasure in each gulp of Shivas pilsner
running down the throat and getting me more higher than ever
from Muladhara up to my Vishuddhi
hitting the third eye
making the most petal-ed Sahasrara to bloom in instant
heaven…



rough ashes and stench waters
neighboured by the Most Saatvic Ganga
herein:
i breath fire, drinks the air
feasts on pathetic sins and live on filthiest corpses
all dancing harmoniously to the rear end of The Dancer
all meditating, reaching beyond The Great Sivi
slowly piercing its way to the spine
electrifying all the chakras
teaching me more tantras, more sutras than ever -  is Him ;  in me
for who i am
preaching  me the soulful Aghoric Love…..

Want to know about Aghoris? visit "The Tantric Kapalikas"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails