Monday 28 November 2011

Arts & Arts

Among the several sins that I have been accused of committing, none is more false than the one that I have, as the principal objective in my work, the spirit of research. When I paint my object is to show what I have found and not what I am looking for. In art intentions are not sufficient and, as we say in Spanish, love must be proved by facts and not by reasons… 
-PABLO PICASSO-


things that i have found around and tried drawing it. not great but its next to OK. LOL

lady walking by streets, blown by humble breeze - Crayon

Cinderella sort of character prancing down the stairs - Color pens and pencils

Illustration of my house, at certain view - Pencil without eraser :)

Jesus - Pencil

Friend ; too bored in class - Pencil


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails