Monday 25 May 2009

y ipoh??




i called my father to say that pick me up from university.. sem break ait.. nothing i felt (excited nor happy; just normal 'nothing' feeling), untill i manage to chuck in the last shirt in to my bag.


suddenly had the earthly breeze running to my face once after silibin round-about is visible to my eyes.. felt excited to reach home.. nothing great was happening untill i saw some of most familiar building to me.. welcoming chirpings of birds and stubborn exhaust sound from vehicles also said "welcome".. heheheh



nothing great here except eversmiling neighborhood, friendly citizenz, green mountains pimpling out aroun ipoh everywhere, nice warm rain (sumtym hihihi) and more to say..

nothing really exciting about here.. but to talk as much as i do, u need to experience being here.. the very name explains it all... hahahaha..








haizzzz
wana see ipoh in detail?

OR
wana chat with ipoh lads n beauties? :http://ipohtalk.com/

more on ipoh? maps? food? pub?
find out dudes, on your own! click on :
http://ipoh.com.my/



luvya a lot my hometown!!
bandar bougainvillea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails