Sunday 24 May 2009

lazy n revolutionary

so bored and alone. no hate no regret but empty. planning to do a lot during my semester break and one of the major plan is to not to work out any of the planned plans.. hehehehe..
wana sleep after nice meal...




lazy pictures.....
lazy puppy.....
lazy thinkers.....
lazy assholes.....
lazy lads.....
lazy psychos...
lazy lazy lazy....




LONG LIVE LAZYLOGZZZ!!! LONG LIVE LAZYLOGZZZ!!! LONG LIVE LAZYLOGZZZ!!! LONG LIVE LAZYLOGZZZ!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 7AnteMeridian on 240509 ~~~~~~~~~~~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


chirping birds and breeze that wakes people might coax them to go back home. but in my case it is perfectly different. not liking the atmo in my uni but not hating it either. just feel like wana have lazy chat with any one...
so... went hunt for victims after long 14 hours of hibernating... ahah! got few.. v5 cafe aunty, waterstall pakcik, mamak, gowri my fren, junis (panja, kabilan, yoga , luven) trapped in my net. hahahah!!
was talking till they drop and i was standing still for another victim. no prey so went to room and thought of mr.psycholad. wat to write? and this is the outcome of hyper-clock-up!

chat
with my friends knocked my rusted brain about the people around. there are times we totally being very ignorant of our obligation as a citizen, a follower, a practitioner of a belief or culture, a student , a son/daughter and basically Almighty's creature..


------------------ BGM : I BELIEVE I CAN FLY by RKelly ---------------------
-------- http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rkelly/ibelieveicanfly.html ---------

hmmm talking too matured making me to think of doing something adventurous and beneficial to those who shape me and to the community... ((dont be afraid of the issue; most probably effect of high caffeine-nescafe and hyper clock mode)). thinking of some extravagant plans but its all Almighty's willing to allow it :-)
surprises yet to come... wait for it !!! wakakakakakah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails