Saturday 23 May 2009

first fable

wat is the feeling of writing blog?
controversial and sceptical trend that show style and individualism?
or for some better purpose?
finding it out via my first edition... hehehehe

Last Day in U (for 1year) :

not pretty boring with the work loads on the head. Occupied and busy (sort of) always. Less company and noise struck me to boredome where i even decided to go for a walk just to get a drink. Not so me. Loneliness kills but not so serious in my case.

sleep morning, wake up evening, outing in the night and meal during supper (breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner) is pretty nasty but that is my routine over here..
nothing else to comment when u have perfectly nothing to do... and thats when miss boring seduces you... hehehe... noty2...
trying to enjoy some privacy and loneliness.. as a reason to pass through holidays...




hepi holidays to those who in such mood!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails